Huge Insult to our Veterans IMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
whether you agree with who is doing, or not, the sad part is you are doing what they want you
to do, and that is to talk about them, good or bad, instead of the men and women that served
to keep this country free. Every day they take advantage of the rights given to them by soldiers
that have served. So they are getting what they want, instead of what should be going on. I am
going to spend the rest of the thinking about the brothers I lost, and all of the others that have
served. You sir can go ahead complain about somebody that does not care instead of thanking
a veteran today.
I don't need you to tell me about respecting veterans. My father fought in WWII and becuse of whatever he experinced he never talked about it. My brother died in Nam along with two friends. I have neighbors who served, coworkers who served and friends some who are still serving. I thank them and all others who put on a uniform for our country. So thanks for assuming I don't know to appreciate their service.

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then why are you complaining about someone being disrespectful rather than remembering and celebrating
your family and friends that served and died.
Your behavior honestly to a me, a vet is way more disrespectful that the person residing over that
ceremony.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Then why are you complaining about someone being disrespectful rather than remembering and celebrating
your family and friends that served and died.
Your behavior honestly to a me, a vet is way more disrespectful that the person residing over that
ceremony.
you're entitled to your opinion as am I. The only thing I would like to see is someone who actually appreciates their service in the ceremony. Not some whore just going thru the motions so she can get her time on cnn.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gosh, someone I didn't like talked. I'm mad about it.

Who cares? She is doing her job, and I feel it was heartfelt. I dislike her, but oh well. She did her job and did it well with the ceremony. There wasn't a single thing disrespectful about that video, others speeches, her speech, or her conduct in the ceremony. For someone who didn't serve you sure seem to get worked up about people like yourself going out of their way to appreciate those who did step up to the plate.

opinions are like buttholes. Most are ugly, most of them stink, and most people don't want to see your butthole. Sometimes its best to keep them to yourself.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gosh, someone I didn't like talked. I'm mad about it.

Who cares? She is doing her job, and I feel it was heartfelt. I dislike her, but oh well. She did her job and did it well with the ceremony. There wasn't a single thing disrespectful about that video, others speeches, her speech, or her conduct in the ceremony. For someone who didn't serve you sure seem to get worked up about people like yourself going out of their way to appreciate those who did step up to the plate.

opinions are like buttholes. Most are ugly, most of them stink, and most people don't want to see your butthole. Sometimes its best to keep them to yourself.
Much like yours especially since you assume to know what I do or don't do to show my appreciation.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think she means half of the blubber that comes out of her mouth, nor the sense to come in out of the rain, but her current position requires a comment to be made on certain days. I would rather see Captain Kangaroo make the comments, but he is not the VP.
i miss Captain Kangaroo!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom