Huge Insult to our Veterans IMO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you should do more reading. As I write this you have a total of 21 posts on OSA, 11 of which are all in this thread. If you did more reading and getting to know other members, maybe you would better understand us. If you had, you would better understand TK.
In his defense he did just join today. Granted, he did come in and jump right into the fire like I mentioned earlier, but it takes time to get to know the different personalities here.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In his defense he did just join today. Granted, he did come in and jump right into the fire like I mentioned earlier, but it takes time to get to know the different personalities here.
Ain't that the truth i don't understand a lot ..not to mention some people speak in code or use letters hell just say it and tell us what you or it means. sometimes we get caught in something we don't intend on!

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yup - one of the biggest and most radical problems in our great country today is censorship - mostly by the left media - and you want to join them
I'm so glad you thing you know me. The truth is you are clueless but that doesn't stop you from opening your mouth does it. I only said I thought having her conduct a ceremony honoring our veterans was an insult to all who served. I never said she wasn't allowed to have her opinion OR voice it, just not at a ceremony dedicated to our military so cnn can use it to say how great she is and how she supports our military when the truth is she hates our military because it's to white and not woke.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm so glad you thing you know me. The truth is you are clueless but that doesn't stop you from opening your mouth does it. I only said I thought having her conduct a ceremony honoring our veterans was an insult to all who served. I never said she wasn't allowed to have her opinion OR voice it, just not at a ceremony dedicated to our military so cnn can use it to say how great she is and how she supports our military when the truth is she hates our military because it's to white and not woke.
That pos gets zero time from my eyes and ears.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm kind of slow, please spell it out for me.

Is her addressing veterans a bigger insult than ignoring them?

What would you have her do in regards to Veterans' Day?
For Veterans Day (just like every other day)... I would have that ignorant savage adjudicated to a padded cell, where she belongs!

Sgt Dog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was a time that a political figure this high who hadn’t served was rare. I didn’t see the connection to free speech the OP’s indignation for who was speaking to whom but so be it. All I can say is if I was standing at parade rest listening to a leader from a party actively engaged in bringing the country I served to its knees I’d have a bad taste in my mouth and probably tear one on that evening. But the bottom line is, it would be hard to find anyone in this administration that would have resulted in a hangiver. Also bottom line is that at least 40% would be fine. We’ve lowered our standards considerably! But hey, if the border is secure we can thank the VP, right:-))

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gosh, someone I didn't like talked. I'm mad about it.

Who cares? She is doing her job, and I feel it was heartfelt. I dislike her, but oh well. She did her job and did it well with the ceremony. There wasn't a single thing disrespectful about that video, others speeches, her speech, or her conduct in the ceremony. For someone who didn't serve you sure seem to get worked up about people like yourself going out of their way to appreciate those who did step up to the plate.

opinions are like buttholes. Most are ugly, most of them stink, and most people don't want to see your butthole. Sometimes its best to keep them to yourself.
You have a good point there. This is part of what she's been getting paid for, and at least in this incident, she was actually doing what she's getting paid for. For a moment or two, we actually got what we're paying her for. If she can expand the moments into all her time as VP, something useful might possibly get done. Not holding my breath waiting for it, of course, but it is at least possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom