I feel sorry for my son... gone are the "good old days". :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Between the "remember when things were better" threads and the "doom and gloom conspiracy" threads, some of you seem to be bitter and miserable. It's really sad.

I can picture Archie Bunker walking in the door, and hanging his hat and coat up while saying "Geez I tell ya, I think the milk of human kindness has curdled and dried up".

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can picture Archie Bunker walking in the door, and hanging his hat and coat up while saying "Geez I tell ya, I think the milk of human kindness has curdled and dried up".

Would it kill you to buy American?

ai.imgur.com_1V3x2.jpg

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Between the "remember when things were better" threads and the "doom and gloom conspiracy" threads, some of you seem to be bitter and miserable. It's really sad.

I subscribe to elements of both, but am neither bitter or miserable.

An occasionally grumpy, hateful old fart at times, yes, but it has little to do with nostalgia and future gloom.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
texting while driving (both them as drivers and as bikers or passengers in other cars) is a greater threat to your kids than the chances of murder or abduction i'd be willing to bet.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easier to stay bitter and angry an ***** about the government, immigration, welfare, etc. then to actually DO SOMETHING to improve your life. God forbid, you expend any effort.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
It's easier to stay bitter and angry an ***** about the government, immigration, welfare, etc. then to actually DO SOMETHING to improve your life. God forbid, you expend any effort.

But!! But!! My Cable TV still works and my Twinkie stash is still good, so why put in any effort?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What? Isn't that what the government's for?!?

What if your life doesn't need any improving?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the more likely truth is that our parents just didn't care about us and secretly hoped we be abducted.

In fact, I think my mom arranged it a few times, but I was a bit too cunning even at 6 for her evil plot to reach fruition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom