I feel sorry for the lawyer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The amazing thing to me is that this happened in Connecticut and the prosecutor is pursuing the death penalty. Connecticut hasn't executed anyone in forever. Of course if they did many of the former mayoral leaders might be recipients. Six years living in CT and I saw so many politicians be convicted of crimes.

We discussed this in my criminal justice (super difficult) class today. Apparently it's been really hard to pick a jury for this one, since it's been so long.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a lawyer and I'd happily throw the switch or spring the trap on these two.

They should be tried, convicted and executed, but they'll probably plead out to live without parole and the taxpayers will pay for their keep.

In life we make mistakes or accidents happen. I am willing to forgive and forget because we all make them. When it comes to trash like those two, I have zero tolerance. They should not be allowed to exist.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd pull the trigger, or much better.......let me have them for one 24 hour period.....My ancestors had a really fun way to make them remember why they are buried in a red ant pile....

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd pull the trigger, or much better.......let me have them for one 24 hour period.....My ancestors had a really fun way to make them remember why they are buried in a red ant pile....

The death penalty is supposed to serve as both punishment and deterrent. It cannot be a deterrent if it takes decades, everybody has forgotten about the crime except the victim's family and he dies by going to sleep.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not that they will ever do it, but I've always believed that a convicted murderer should die by the same means as they killed their victims.

Where is the "Justice" of murderers killing people like this and then sitting for years on death row and then get a needle in the arm to go peacefully to sleep and then die?

Right out of a Robert Heinlein Book .... "Number Of The Beast" - make them suffer as their victims did and die a slow painful death. I am not vindictive and I normally do not "Hate" ... but scum like this deserve nothing at all but the worst!

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You hanging/firing squad proponents are weak...

...I'd tear their skin off and throw them in a pit of salt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom