I give up. I just joined the NWO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's no longer any such thing as honest media since it's become partisan based and funded so taking one side as truth and dismissing the other is ridiculous.

This is why I love the Internet. Social media has shown itself to be far, far more reliable, accurate, and timely than any corporate 24/7 news channel, left right or whatever. It's fact checked by others who do the same. It's available to anyone with a connection and a capable device. Even most public libraries offer free access nowadays. Revolutions have been started, recorded, witnessed, coordinated, and broadcast in real-time for all to see. Information, once locked away behind tomes of books or worse are now right at your finger tips, easily searchable with a few taps. Never before have we as a species been so educated with so much at our disposal.

The ridiculous arguments against vaccines have zero basis and you can thank that kind of stupidity for the current rise in sickness and deaths of children from diseases like measles, mumps, whooping cough and chicken pox to name a few.

Well said!

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama is right.

If you do not listen to him, you are racist.

Vaccines are good.

GMO's are good

Flouride is good.

Mainstream media is TRUTH.

Shelter in place is the best thing since 1984.

Effective immediately BANG is changing to BONG, we are going to sell unicorns, easter bunnies, and cute little homosexual tooth faries.

Abortions are half price with purchase of H1N5 vaccination,

If you let us film the procedure, and youtube it, it's free.

All kids get sugar free candy when they visit!! (may contain massive amounts of aspartame, which has been proven good for you by the FDA)

Also, Mooslims, and illegal aliens with EBT cards get preferential treatment. because we love you, and do not want to offend you.

Thank you.
Patrick W.
CEO of BONG

Please make sure and stock me a "Michael Sam" Rams Jersey. According to ABC news, it's the NFL version of .22 ammo!

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama is right.

Vaccines are good.

GMO's are good

Flouride is good.

Effective immediately BANG is changing to BONG, we are going to sell unicorns, easter bunnies, and cute little homosexual tooth faries.

All kids get sugar free candy when they visit!! (may contain massive amounts of aspartame, which has been proven good for you by the FDA)

Also, Mooslims, and illegal aliens with EBT cards get preferential treatment. because we love you, and do not want to offend you.

Thank you.
Patrick W.
CEO of BONG

[Broken External Image]

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddog1 I really hope you are joking. It's men like you and me who are the last line of defense for our freedoms. We will defend and protect these naysayers. We are like modern day John the Baptists. We are the voices crying out in the wilderness. No one will heed our warnings until it is too late.

The Bible says that a prophet is never loved in his home town. That is our fate. So be it. We will be there when the time comes. Please keep the faith.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddog1 I really hope you are joking. It's men like you and me who are the last line of defense for our freedoms. We will defend and protect these naysayers. We are like modern day John the Baptists. We are the voices crying out in the wilderness. No one will heed our warnings until it is too late.

The Bible says that a prophet is never loved in his home town. That is our fate. So be it. We will be there when the time comes. Please keep the faith.

I'll sleep better knowing this...

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama is right.

Vaccines are good.

GMO's are good

Flouride is good.

Thank you.
Patrick W.
CEO of BONG
What about all of the man made globalwarmacoolifacation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom