I got nothing......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gender neutral bathrooms? i like to pee off the front porch, give old roscoe a good airing out, living life as a snorkel - roscoe appreciates the fresh air

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
porch peeing became my standard decades ago. as a lad i'd spend as much time with my Grandparents as i could. they lived out in the country and i could be a total heathen. they went to bed at dusk, i'd pull a chair up close to the old B&W tv, roll Grandpa's Prince Albert and puff away. when i first started going out there they had an outhouse, i absolutely refused to go into that thing day or night. Grandpa finally built an indoor bathroom but to use it you had to quietly transit his bedroom, something i was reluctant to do. plus those gawd awful metallic blue with yellow/orange legs centipedes liked to party down in the bathroom. those suckers were huge 4-6" being the norm. so it was out the front door, stand on the edge of the porch and pee.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did a lot of nighttime porch peeing at my Granny's house on Blue river. The girls got to use the slop jar and I always got stuck with emptying it the next morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom