I got the chineses virus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got tested, found out my gal has it and Thursday I was with her at her house and she was having some kinda symptoms then but neither of us knew her mom had it then. We dismissed it as allergies.
I prolly have it again, same night sweats (mild) last night as I had last Jan., no cough but instead, my stomach feels bad and I dry heaved 2 times this morning. Also had some mild body aches. So I likely have it again but only milder I hope.
I hope ya'll will be okay. If you need anything holler at me. Oh, and if you do need something I'll just leave it in the driveway and honk as I'm backing out....

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope ya'll will be okay. If you need anything holler at me. Oh, and if you do need something I'll just leave it in the driveway and honk as I'm backing out....
I'm actually feeling fine this afternoon. Was sketchy as heck earlier but maybe I dont have it. I would be amazed cause I was practicing my own form of social distance with her on the couch for a few hours, and i wasnt more than 6" away or closer LOL.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep thinking if I open the front door all that oxygen out there might come in an fill the void from the lack of oxygen in here
If you have an oxy/whatever torch, you might take a few hits off the oxygen and see if that helps. DO NOT BYPASS THE REGULATOR!

If it does, tell yer Doc you need a scrip for an O2 bottle or generator. In a pinch, I've used use a torch oxy bottle for several hours myself.

According to NASA, about 6 hrs is the max someone can be on straight O2 with no ill effects.

Disclaimer: Not a doctor, not a lawyer, not responsible.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom