I Have an Interesting Question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ability to Provide or Your Looks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's smarter than me and makes more money, but I haven't exactly been a disappointment.

I don't mind if she looks at me like a cheap piece of meat. I'll get over it because I'm shallow and self-centered.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know, but every once in a while she walks around mumbling "what was I thinking?" Can't say for sure what she's talking about.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Together since 1986 and she said she i had a nice a$$ ,,I told her I liked her nice muffy kitty,, does that need bleeped!
Weren't worried about money then..I can't imagine what it was like in the 1960-70's..

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On my wife's first visit to my parents farm, she watched me wade into the pond and snatch a 3 lb catfish out of the water with my bare hand. She will tell you that she knew then that I would never let her go hungry. So she will say that she picked me for my ability to provide. However...I know she picked me because I love her long time!

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd argue that anyone that says that physical attraction didn't play the primary part in their relationship is full of ****.

I love my wife with everything I could imagine to be possible, and I can't imagine another person being a better fit for me....but....butt

One of the decision points in my go/no go process was seeing her bend over and stretch in a pair of yoga pants. In the beginning, I was trying to get what I could...without breaking my 'rules.' (no lying, no cheating...etc.) Not too long after I was trying to do the same without losing future fun with an awesome girl. She would say the same. It was purely physical at first, then we found out we both had some substance beneath the squishy parts.

So, she definitely fell for the physical side first, but married the provider side. She never would have seen the provider side without the physical side catching her eye. We won't discuss her need for glasses, as that may result in a power shift...haha. I definitely beat her out on the hot spouse contest. She's way hotter than my fat ass.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife said I "tricked her". Long hair, greasy dude with a Harley chopper....she said it was my looks, but I know it was the bike. Joke's on her, I cut my hair off, and got rid of the bike. She's not nearly as impressed with my boat or my tractor..... I can guarantee you I was attracted to HER looks! (and still am)

Latest posts

Top Bottom