What's Your Side-Hustle or Passive Income? Legit Question.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My buddy went to Vo Tech to learn about small engines. When he retired he worked out of his garage on lawn mowers. Next he and his son opened a lawn mower shop until they got in over their head. Closed the shop after 5 years. Still worked on them for a few years in his garage.

Grumpy took small engine repair when he was in high school. He has toyed with repairing mowers outta the garage but never really made the jump for some reason. I don't care what he does as long as he is happy. And he seems to like O'Reilly's. It has it's moments like any job but he enjoys helping people solve their problems and the kids he works with keep him on his toes. 😂

Like a lot of folks not just here but everywhere our lives are so much different than we thought they would. Not saying that is bad but we honestly figured we'd be doing some travelling and shooting matches here and there ... Instead I'm actually being a Stepford wife ... And he's playing like he knows a BUNCH about cars ... Not bad gigs if you can get them. 😁 (Except when you have to run to the store in 106F weather. Lol If this doesn't prove I love him, nothing will.)

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have they reported you yet? :D

Hey! I'll trade you some Amway for that 4586
I was talking about his comment about flipping guns. If I'm not allowed to sell my personal property, then I don't know what to say. I had to look up what Amway was. No I don't need any makeup.

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I was talking about his comment about flipping guns. If I'm not allowed to sell my personal property, then I don't know what to say. I had to look up what Amway was. No I don't need any makeup.
You quoted my sarcastic comment. That is why I replied to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom