I know things are tight but......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well,.......the 94-04 AWB taught us we need to hoard all the 10+ round magazines that we can. The COVID and upcoming election is teaching us to hoard ammo and reloading components.
Except most are willing to pay the stupid prices asked by companies. SGA is getting 1/3 increase on their prices and stupid people are still willing to pay it. They never learned, they never will. As long as people have money, these companies can charge their prices and the sheep will be happy to get some.
https://www.brownells.com/manufacturers/kleinendorst/index.htm

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
What kind of idiot doesn’t have primers stocked deep in this political climate?
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/small-pistol-primers.295182/

upload_2020-7-24_18-26-5.png

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting on a small fortune of primers if I was such a lowlife to try and take advantage of my fellow gun owners.
It's only going to get worse from here until the elections.
It's only 100 days away. Quit the panic. Trump will win and you will be stuck with bad dreams and CC overload.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good. Now I know what idiot who would take the time to screenshot and post in this thread. Have you ever, in a previous life, been a bird that’s been caught by the ol birdseed under a box held up by a stick connected to a string trick?:rotflmao:
I knew it was a trap but I love birdseed. Its easy to fit through my crochet mask.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting on a small fortune of primers if I was such a lowlife to try and take advantage of my fellow gun owners.
It's only going to get worse from here until the elections.
It's only 100 days away. Quit the panic. Trump will win and you will be stuck with bad dreams and CC overload.
You are in no way a lowlife that would do that. You like primers too much

Latest posts

Top Bottom