I miss "No BSing in the classifieds"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never really cared. I remember getting a 3 day time-out because someone was selling a car in the classifieds and I commented how nice it looked. Mind you, the ad was the second ad down so it wasn't like I bumped it up to the top over a page full of ads. Seemed kinda over the top to me.

I like it when people comment in my ads that the sent a PM, because I don't stay logged in all the time.

I got a 3 day too once for asking the guy if he would hold the gun a couple days before I could get to him. I was told I should have PM'd him.

Wild Weasel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone of you are gougers, taking advantage of everyone, confusing us with all your .22 prices and all the guns you open carry in a knife fight, and dont get me started on the sword thing.

Shew thanks needed to get that off my chest.........carry on.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone of you are gougers, taking advantage of everyone, confusing us with all your .22 prices and all the guns you open carry in a knife fight, and dont get me started on the sword thing.

Shew thanks needed to get that off my chest.........carry on.

Yeah, and what with all those people putting guns to other people's heads making them pay high prices for .22 ammo. Terrible, just terrible. Somebody should do something about that right there. I know if I was at the range and somebody offered me $50 for a 50 count box of .22, I would say "No, please, give me only $5. It's the only right thing to do. We are all brothers, we that own guns."

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never really cared. I remember getting a 3 day time-out because someone was selling a car in the classifieds and I commented how nice it looked. Mind you, the ad was the second ad down so it wasn't like I bumped it up to the top over a page full of ads. Seemed kinda over the top to me.

I like it when people comment in my ads that the sent a PM, because I don't stay logged in all the time.

My first ban on OSA was by JP for commenting (in the classifieds) about how nice an early Mini-14 was with the factory wood\stainless folding stock.

Later, I would often be banned by Bulbboy for commenting on just about anything in any thread on any day of the week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom