I miss "No BSing in the classifieds"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of coarse, one person may ask a question that many people want to ask. The OP gives an answer and everybody knows. I do not see the big deal, unless you are only here for the classifieds.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of coarse, one person may ask a question that many people want to ask. The OP gives an answer and everybody knows. I do not see the big deal, unless you are only here for the classifieds.

None of the other forums I frequent have a NO BS policy in the classifieds.

Some do have a no price rule though. If your interested, pm the seller for pricing. Keeps down the butt hurt, and caustic comments about pricing.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt read all 5 pages of opinions, but I know you all were dying to hear mine...............

Id rather someone post their question within the thread and I will answer it within the thread, that way I don't get the same question 50 times.

Also, Id rather someone post their offers in the thread and will accept it or decline it in public as well. So if someone offers me $500 on an $800 item, the other people reading get an idea of what has already been turned down.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt read all 5 pages of opinions, but I know you all were dying to hear mine...............

Id rather someone post their question within the thread and I will answer it within the thread, that way I don't get the same question 50 times.

Also, Id rather someone post their offers in the thread and will accept it or decline it in public as well. So if someone offers me $500 on an $800 item, the other people reading get an idea of what has already been turned down.

That makes a lot of sense to me.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

This was my point also. Not to mention all of the butthurt over who PMed first.