Commenting in the Classifieds.........again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Usually, when I comment on an add for a gun for sale I say it is a nice looking gun, great price, or my favorite comment, "Drool!"
Yep. I watch the classifieds and generally keep my public comments on the positive side ...

BUT ...

If I see a friend show interest in something from someone Grumpy or I've done a deal with and there was any problems I will send my buddy a PM. Thankfully, in all these years I've only had a couple of deals get sideways.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must be talking about me......fukk my friends on here....fukk you. He's screwed 5 people on here that is wrote down.. he oughta be throwed outta the classifieds.
Could be some folks like me who's had a few dealings over the years and they have failed to leave feedback on me. So just because no feedback doesn't automatically mean bad news. Maybe we need a thread of shame. Only People who use the classifieds and they must ask to be added to the Thread of shame. We could see some fun bickering inside!

Zachrankin

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be some folks like me who's had a few dealings over the years and they have failed to leave feedback on me. So just because no feedback doesn't automatically mean bad news. Maybe we need a thread of shame. Only People who use the classifieds and they must ask to be added to the Thread of shame. We could see some fun bickering inside!
Sounds like a good idea.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I watch the classifieds and generally keep my public comments on the positive side ...

BUT ...

If I see a friend show interest in something from someone Grumpy or I've done a deal with and there was any problems I will send my buddy a PM. Thankfully, in all these years I've only had a couple of deals get sideways.
Had that conversation last night with an OG.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna go on record now, requesting that anybody I do a transaction with...PLEASE REMIND ME TO POST FEEDBACK FOR YOU! I'M GETTING OLDER AND I SUFFER FROM C.R.S.

Can't Remember Sh*t :scratch:
I give feedback on every meetup whether it is something for free or money changes hands. i have done a lot of deals where I am the only one giving feedback on the deal. Upsetting is the word.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I give feedback on every meetup whether it is something for free or money changes hands. i have done a lot of deals where I am the only one giving feedback on the deal. Upsetting is the word.
I'm the same. Always leave feedback. But if I don't get any feedback from the other party well then **** it. I just don't care one way or another. I've met and shot with enough of these guys around here that I know where to go if I need a reference. 😉

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Likewise here. I try to always leave feedback. Over the years I have met a bunch of folks here, and every one has been top notch folks. I don’t want to sound like an “old timer”, but it seems like the feedback habit really hasn’t caught on with newer members. I think maybe it’s because we don’t talk about it as much anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom