Commenting in the Classifieds.........again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people don't want feedback left. I've had one or two actually ask me NOT to leave feedback. I usually try to remember to ask if they want it or not. At this point, I don't actually care if someone leaves feedback for me, I mean it's nice if they do, but if they forget it's just not a big deal.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fair point..
If you're old enough to buy a gun you should be smart enough also. Others may act differently, myself I've found MYOB works best. We used to have a large FB gun group here in Bville, around 3500 members which is 10% of the towns population. I knew the fellow who ran it and he said they had to enforce a "no comment" policy because people were meeting and fighting over FB comments. We're in Oklahoma, there's plenty of guys here capable of giving "Florida Man" some serious competition. Slow down, think things over before you post.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you're old enough to buy a gun you should be smart enough also. Others may act differently, myself I've found MYOB works best. We used to have a large FB gun group here in Bville, around 3500 members which is 10% of the towns population. I knew the fellow who ran it and he said they had to enforce a "no comment" policy because people were meeting and fighting over FB comments. We're in Oklahoma, there's plenty of guys here capable of giving "Florida Man" some serious competition. Slow down, think things over before you post.
Have we met?

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would think that comments would be welcome because it bumps the thread. Some people don't understand this concept and get all bent. So, is it better to be bumped or ben
Yeah, I bullchit way too much...and not just in the classifieds. :rolleyes2
Some of us enjoy reading your thoughts, I don’t understand why so many are getting bent over a comment, time to man up and move along, if it’s not a personal attack, just enjoy life and the company of other, like minded folk.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of us enjoy reading your thoughts, I don’t understand why so many are getting bent over a comment, time to man up and move along, if it’s not a personal attack, just enjoy life and the company of other, like minded folk.

249497-1658058791368.png

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people don't want feedback left. I've had one or two actually ask me NOT to leave feedback. I usually try to remember to ask if they want it or not. At this point, I don't actually care if someone leaves feedback for me, I mean it's nice if they do, but if they forget it's just not a big deal.
Yep, I don’t understand being upset about feedback, I’ve never had any problem with any members, if both parties are happy, it’s a good trade and always end with a handshake.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Though I don't say a lot here, and have been off and on for the last few years, I've been here since 2008. For a long time there was absolutely no BS'ing allowed in the classifieds. The only acceptable posts were:

1. Specific questions about the item for sale.
2. Offers, or a note informing the seller of a DM.
3. An "I'll take it."

As for feedback, if you're a seller, do right with the buyer and it will be positive. If you're a buyer, be positive in your feedback unless the seller was sketchy or the item was not as described. Not sure how much simpler this could be?

Latest posts

Top Bottom