I miss "No BSing in the classifieds"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Per section 25.6 Part D of the forum rules You must post an I ll take it in the thread followed by a PM confirming.

Time and date stamp on unconditonal I'll take it overrides all other conditions.

Hmmmm ... I don't think that was ever passed ... simply discussed in a thread (or 3) and tabled (or petered out) ...

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I can see why 348 thought it was a Glock. It being all black and everything.

Don't call me out on these things. If I owned any guns or was into shooting I might actually know something about them. Nope, guns are not for me. Those things are way too dangerous.

I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost now. Is this the line for the Vagina Monologues?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't call me out on these things. If I owned any guns or was into shooting I might actually know something about them. Nope, guns are not for me. Those things are way too dangerous.

I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost now. Is this the line for the Vagina Monologues?

:rotflmao: That OUGHT to be my line, don't 'cha think??!?! :wink2:

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I never really cared. I remember getting a 3 day time-out because someone was selling a car in the classifieds and I commented how nice it looked. Mind you, the ad was the second ad down so it wasn't like I bumped it up to the top over a page full of ads. Seemed kinda over the top to me.

I like it when people comment in my ads that the sent a PM, because I don't stay logged in all the time.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm surprised at some of you. I thought you knew about guns. That thing is a Hi Point, same thing as a High Standard. They are worth, like, lots of money. I think a lot of the parts are even interchangeable, or so I overheard at Academy a while back.