I need to to my Mosin(s) to the range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been busy with other firearms lately and realized I haven't fired a Mosin in over two years.

With all this ammo talk lately I started taking an inventory of what I have on hand and discovered I have over 700 rounds of 7.62x54R. Time to do something about that.

Edit: dang autocorrect on phone messed up the thread title.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got another one for Christmas (that makes 3 now). Shoot them every chance i get.

Lookin to sell any of that ammo? :P

I have two of them, one of which I've never fired (Hex Tula) and another that is a Finnish-captured 91/30. Got it from Ronny a few years ago.

As far as ammo goes, I'm a hoarder these days!

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I might be getting one in trade tomorrow. Are they really that fun to shoot?

Depends on your expectations. At one time I had a bunch of the M1891 variants including PU snipers and Finn M39's, but I decided I wanted to focus on the more "refined" milsurps, so I sold them all off. I may regret it someday, but at the moment I'm enjoying my visits with the M1 Garand, Swedish M96, and Swiss K31. They're certainly more expensive to shoot :wink2:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a really nice 91/30, got the big star on the hex receiver. I like my Mausers much better, but it is cheaper to shoot.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I am, in fact a closet Communist. All owners of Soviet- marked rifles and equipment harbor deep seated admiration for Lenin, Stalin, etc...

Knowing the number (maybe 20 million) of victims of Stalin's regime does nothing to dissuade me from collecting Communist marked goods. In fact, w/o the markings, they are less valuable.

Yes, you did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom