i tip my tin foil hat to you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about we send all the politicians and bureaucrats to the moon.... Then surely all the hot air not being spewed by mindless idiots on earth will bring down the temps.....
What has the moon ever done to you to make you think it deserves that? I would prefer we drop them off half way in between.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the .gov has anything to do with it its going fail just think back to the cloud seeding trials it never worked but they kept saying there would never be another drought cause we can make it rain when we want it to. To me the .gov does more harm than good when they come up with these stupid ideals its just another way to put money into their and friends pockets at the tax payer expense.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Earth is self regulating. The more sunlight that hits the Earth, the more the oceans release water vapor into the atmosphere that then forms into clouds that reflect the sunlight off into space. Since the oceans comprise 70% or the Earth's surface, there is nothing man can or could ever do to come to even a minuscule portion of what the oceans do.

It would be like a beach umbrella compared to Jupiter coming between us and the Sun.

Woody
But,But,But that's not how they did it on teletubbies, and they're magical.

Latest posts

Top Bottom