1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

I would like to put a face with a name.........

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by SgtMojo67, Mar 5, 2012.

1. randallss7

randallss7 Sharpshooter

Thats why I spend so much time in the shop...lol

2. TheMcs

TheMcs Guest

It's alright, I figure I'll be well taken care of in my old age. Plus my 5 yr old is a bit of a tomboy, she was as excited as I was at the 8' long Hot Wheels race track I got her for Christmas.

3. shelshy

shelshy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Me with my father in laws Jeep back in January:

[​IMG]

4. TerryMiller

TerryMiller Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

Hah!!! So, does your shop also boast an extra bathroom?

Both you and TheMc's are in need of a home with at least 4 bathrooms. Then, with luck, one would be free at any one given time.

5. fredkrueger

fredkrueger Guest

[​IMG] This picture is from 2005. I basically look the same only a little bit older. I am almost 30 now.

6. fredkrueger

fredkrueger Guest

[Broken External Image] Here is another pic of me with one of my Halloween costumes on.

7. fredkrueger

fredkrueger Guest

I used to lift weights all the time. I wanted to be a professional bodybuilder. I took all kinds of supplements and even did the juice. I was pretty big but have paid a huge price for it. I am now just shy of 30 and have joint problems and lots of arthritis. I don't lift anymore except for what I lift at work which is quite a bit. I just want to come home after work. I have been married for almost 11 years and have a 6 year old son. They are who I dedicate my time with now. It's just not worth what your body will go through when you get older. Just look at how bad of shape most football players are when they retire. And a lot of them die very young. Bodybuilders as well.

8. JCW355

JCW355 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    She has a strange name, never heard that one.

9. randallss7

randallss7 Sharpshooter

I have 3 bathrooms and could use 3 more, the 17 year old spends 90% of her day in there.

10. TheMcs

TheMcs Guest

I give the 13 yr old a time limit on showers. She often forgets, so I go shut off the water to the house. 1st time she came out screeching with shampoo in her hair. I told her TS and a lecture on time management. Now when I turn the water off she just deals with it. She still hasn't figured out how I get the water to shut off. I figure one day I'll be in a bad enough mood to just go shut off the hot water supply.

I'm also about a month away from replacing the light switches with timers. That one applies to my wife as well.