Identify That Engine Block

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
220 221, whatever it takes:drink:

I understand that you little guys start out with your woobies and you think they're great... and they are, they are terrific. But pretty soon, a woobie isn't enough. You're out on the street trying to score an electric blanket, or maybe a quilt. And the next thing you know, you're strung out on bedspreads Ken. That's serious.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing for sure. You have alot of options with a 350 sbc. 383 will make killer torque, You can build a daily driver 355 roller motor that will run like a bat outa hell. I ran a small block 331 in my 69 Camaro. The specs said it would turn 8000rpm. It would wind like nothing I have ever had in the past. I had my shift light set on 6000 rpm and ran it up to 7200 one time. It was a daily driver and would cruise down the hwy at 80 like nothing. I badged it as a 327 just to here people give their little speech about how 327s would not pull and then I would have some fun with them. Lot of options with a 350 blk.
ai785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_1969forsale14.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom