If you can read this.... you're on the new server!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The time it was out sucked. I also need my daily fix. And with me off til I can get my back fixed I need a big fix. I am on here close to 10 plus hours a day.

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it just me or is this new server smokin' fast!?

It should be... it's a substantial upgrade over the other server. I gain two more processors and a more stable hardware virtualization platform. I'll be happy just to get the stability. That other hosting service was driving me crazy and I tried to work it out with them. Finally I just got fed up and dedicated this last weekend to moving the site to a new location. It's a big pain to do but so was calling them repeatedly to tell them the server was down again, sometimes several times a day. I'm hoping for rock solid stability on this new service. I think our OSA family deserves that. We keep growing so the move was inevitable. The only next step up now is a full dedicated server or a co-location solution. We do an amazing amount of traffic here.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like most everyone has made it. May be a few DNS servers still not yet updated but judging by the number of people on it looks like most everyone is finding their way to the new location here.

I can get to the site on my home and work computer, but my phone keeps going back and forth between working and not. It was fine this morning and not working now. Any ideas?

EDITED TO ADD: ....and now it is working again.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I can get to the site on my home and work computer, but my phone keeps going back and forth between working and not. It was fine this morning and not working now. Any ideas?

EDITED TO ADD: ....and now it is working again.

CAR, I've had the same issues with my phone. Apparently their servers don't update consistently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom