If you don't vote, don't complain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theman4bran

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
If the gun owners and Christians fail to even show up at the polls, they’ve already voted for Harris and the have failed in their individual responsibility to vote for the better person to run this country. Voting is a privilege afforded only to American citizens and if they don’t vote, they may cause all of us to lose this privilege.
All,

Please watch this "election sermon"
Starts at 10:25 mark

From Pastor Jackson:
"I preached an Election Sermon which compared President Donald Trump to Vice President Kamala Harris and I discussed 5 issues on the ballot this November that are BIBLICAL issues that have been hijacked and made into Political Issues.

-National Borders
-Israel
-Life"

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Morning All, saw this video and if true, I am in shock. According to what Armed Attorneys said, 35% of gun owners are not registered to vote! I get it, Trump may not be who you want, but do you really want kh to win this? 25 million votes can sway this election, we have members in TX, CO and KS as well as OK. Some of you are on other forums as well. There's still time to register to vote, encourage others on Gun Forums to vote...

fortunately - here in Oklahoma all 77 counties will go to President Trump -- with exception of a few voting districts a democrat vote in OK has the impact of a popcorn fart in a 60mph wind. not tooo long ago it was just the opposite and many know why.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You aren't voting FOR someone in every one of those, you're sometimes just voting against worse policies. Voting for someone doesn't make you responsible for their policies enacted. You're not getting to "have it your way", you're getting to pick from a limited selection.

Would you like to lose your lower half of your body from the waist down, OR would you like to lose your nose and one ear? Those are often the choices.

We make those choices in hopes that someone less deep into the swamp will come along and right the ship again.

Tariffs were HUGE on his agenda last go around. No bad effects, in fact just the opposite. People buy more US items and that drives prices down, making things more affordable. Add to that the break in fuel prices to ship good across the country and you've got a winning economy, IMHO.

My only concern this time around is the assassins getting lucky one time or freaks burning down the cities again.

Trump applied tariffs strategically, and that is the key. Could that backfire? absolutely, just look at this latest one from the puppet administration:

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, I’ll wait for a candidate that has the character and competency to earn my vote. I understand that not everyone agrees with that. Think I’ll skip suicide, regardless.

Luckily, you live in a state with more than enough people voting for Trump to overcome your 1/2 a vote for Camella Embarrass. Oklahoma will go Red and Trump will get all of its electoral college votes.
Hopefully, the majority of the gun owners who don’t register are in similar states where the vast majority of the voters vote for Trump.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bear in mind you get what you vote for. This came up in my feed this morning and is a good example. It couldn't happen to a more deserving state if you tried...

Screenshot 2024-10-23 at 9.10.55 AM.png
Screenshot 2024-10-23 at 9.12.20 AM.png

I'd post the link but it's a subscription service, so screenshots will have to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom