If you don't vote, don't complain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, I’ll wait for a candidate that has the character and competency to earn my vote. I understand that not everyone agrees with that. Think I’ll skip suicide, regardless.

How does that change anything? There are 3 third party options on the presidential ballot this year. Surely one of those 5 earns your vote?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still say that if the roles were reversed your answer would change. Easy for a man to preach on something they will never experience.

I will also say that I appreciate a good debate whether I end up thinking I'm wrong as the other side will likely open some eyes to their opinion.
Ah yes, the common pro choice role reversal argument. Knew that one would appear sometime too.

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another common complaint pro choice liberals like to make “ Repubs don’t care about babies after they are born, only care abortion , then don’t want to support the babies”.

I never understood this argument. Elective abortion is bad because it kills human life. That’s it. Same argument was used about slavery. People want to free the slaves, but who’s gonna take care of them? Well, slavery is bad, so it should be illegal. That’s it.

Anyway, there are lots of examples of this argument being false, like supporting adoption. Or this recent Repub legislation:

Another common complaint pro choice liberals like to make “ Repubs don’t care about babies after they are born, only care abortion , then don’t want to support the babies”.

I never understood this argument. Elective abortion is bad because it kills human life. That’s it. Same argument was used about slavery. People want to free the slaves, but who’s gonna take care of them? Well, slavery is bad, so it should be illegal. That’s it.

Anyway, there are lots of examples of this argument being false, like supporting adoption. Or this recent Repub legislation:

But if it’s murder. Don’t we want to reduce abortions in every feasible way? If we can support mothers to reduce abortion, should we actively pursue that?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTH?? Guess we shouldn't try to put the shoe on the other foot and understand another person's objective take on a subject because it doesn't agree with your view. Got it.
I was being semi-sarcastic with that post. But there are lots of examples that discredit your argument like, can’t have an opinion on the Ukrainian war unless you are a veteran, or infertile women can’t have an opinion on abortion either, etc.
But also by your logic, why can’t we try to understand the slaveholder’s objective opinion on slavery because it doesn’t agree with our view? 😀

Come on. It’s legal today to abort/kill a healthy viable baby for any reason you want. That’s infantacide. I’m not gonna understand someone defending that.
If people understood the medical process for doing that procedure 🤦‍♂️. If we did that procedure to dogs, there would be a national uproar. But babies? Fine

Last edited:

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All,

Please watch this "election sermon"
Starts at 10:25 mark

From Pastor Jackson:
"I preached an Election Sermon which compared President Donald Trump to Vice President Kamala Harris and I discussed 5 issues on the ballot this November that are BIBLICAL issues that have been hijacked and made into Political Issues.

-National Borders
-Israel
-Life"

Election sermon? I was expecting to hear a biblical sermon on Election. 😀

Latest posts

Top Bottom