Random stuff you have made

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to get the lever rifles out on display so I made this out of old barn wood. These are my 30-30’s and Henry 22. Almost done with a second rack that will go on the other side of the credenza where my lever 308’s and 45-70’s will go.

IMG_0582.jpeg
IMG_0581.jpeg
IMG_0586.jpeg

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1 1/16th" diameter impact grade hickory, for when shooting will get you in trouble. They can't get close, and if their arms and legs no longer work, they are no longer a threat to you. As a fat old man, Col. Rex Applegate ran into two muggers in a grocery store parking lot and put them both in the hospital with his cane. Do a video search of cane self-defense if unfamiliar with just what can be done with one. As a stick fighter since the early 70s, I know, and pugil stick training in Basic was rather funny with opponents lasting between 1 and 3 seconds, to the utter disgust of the round browns. 5 coats of hand-rubbed tung oil with a week between coats and month full cure followed by 3 daily coats of polyurethane with month cure for all weather companionship, and right handy on ice, you betcha, especially with a folding ice spike tip.

always kinda wanted a good SD cane since i used to follow Newt Livesay back in the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom