If you don't vote, don't complain...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okies get off your lazy arse and vote.

View attachment 522332
You are correct, this state is very lazy, just waiting for it to turn blue cause it's already purple! Got to hand it to David Axelrod yrs ago when he made that statement about beer, football and recliners!! He was correct and he told to our face and we sit by and done nothing! We deserve what we get!!

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are correct, this state is very lazy, just waiting for it to turn blue cause it's already purple! Got to hand it to David Axelrod yrs ago when he made that statement about beer, football and recliners!! He was correct and he told to our face and we sit by and done nothing! We deserve what we get!!

“The government you elect is the government you deserve.”​

― Thomas Jefferson

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_3341.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Is it really purple? 2020 election results by county.

2020_United_States_presidential_election_results_map_by_county.png

Oklahoma has been a really red (every county) state ever since 2000, and maybe even before that. I don't remember there being "red" and "blue" state designations prior to 2000.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
70% turnout in the blue states is WILD...Almost too high to believe, if you know what I mean......
It's not really wild. Liberals are by choice highly political. They take over school boards and local governments to preach their narrative and social policies while Republicans sit and watch football from the couch vs voting.
If there was an OSU and OU games back to back on election day, the percentage of Republicans voting would go really downhill from the chart above.

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it really purple? 2020 election results by county.

View attachment 522821

Oklahoma has been a really red (every county) state ever since 2000, and maybe even before that. I don't remember there being "red" and "blue" state designations prior to 2000.
Oh trust me if the Oklahoma and Texas voters keep on track since 2010 we are headed to be another Colorado. Witnessed it first hand up there for 20yrs before moving back. Everyone was asleep at the wheel. Like I said the lib machine is very smart and start at the biggest most populist in each state. Those control the electoral vote for the whole state. I already see it happening in OKC and Tulsa, you can shrug your shoulders and say “they always have leaned that way” but you will be in denial. GET OUT AND VOTE!!!

bas402

Bolt Shooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not really wild. Liberals are by choice highly political. They take over school boards and local governments to preach their narrative and social policies while Republicans sit and watch football from the couch vs voting.
If there was an OSU and OU games back to back on election day, the percentage of Republicans voting would go really downhill from the chart above.
Nailed it!!! The lib tactic is slow and methodical, take just enough so people don’t notice (started 50yrs ago) and then boom here we are asking ourselves how did this happen?? I’ll tell you to just be compassionate! They even changed the meaning of that to say it’s ok to kill the unborn!!!

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh trust me if the Oklahoma and Texas voters keep on track since 2010 we are headed to be another Colorado. Witnessed it first hand up there for 20yrs before moving back. Everyone was asleep at the wheel. Like I said the lib machine is very smart and start at the biggest most populist in each state. Those control the electoral vote for the whole state. I already see it happening in OKC and Tulsa, you can shrug your shoulders and say “they always have leaned that way” but you will be in denial. GET OUT AND VOTE!!!

I don't disagree with what you are saying here, and I do vote. However, your original statement was that Oklahoma was already purple, which it isn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom