I'm a fan of shotguns, why is this forum dead?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah the hot ticket now is pistols and rifles, unless your into 3 gun.

I still love shooting clays, any discipline, but the ranges are 100 miles away from my location.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shotguns are fun but really not a lot for customization out there beyond a few things. No need for scopes or long range sights, trigger pull doesn't mean much unless you are into competitions. Can get a recoil reducing stock or a collapsible maybe a different bead sight or a fiber sight, toss on a coat of paint or camo.

I take mine to the range from time to time but with number 8 shot I can pepper almost every square inch with shot at around 15 yards.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
theres a HD gun next to the bed and like piston said, i forget its there unless i stub my toe on it while making the bed! most of out shotguns are tools used between sept and may. the rest of the yaer they just sit in the safe. i'm shooting a skeet league this year and have been researching chokes and even a few over/unders even though i promised my self that i wouldn't buy a new gun just to shoot skeet with... we'll see

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought I would post an action shot of mine on duty. Thrilling....

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_27_eqy4ety7.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom