I'm a fan of shotguns, why is this forum dead?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thought I would post an action shot of mine on duty. Thrilling....

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_04_27_eqy4ety7.jpg

Never thought I'd see my identical shotgun twin... Magpul doesn't seem to be that popular of an option on scatter-guns in a world of $30 stocks. Kudos my friend

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never thought I'd see my identical shotgun twin... Magpul doesn't seem to be that popular of an option on scatter-guns in a world of $30 stocks. Kudos my friend

Thanks! I had the same set up on a previous shotgun I had and really liked it. I found this one on arms list at a great price so I bought it. I would prefer it was black furniture, O well.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have thought about getting a home defense shotty or modifying one of mine. I am wondering if a youth 20 gauge would be a good base. I can't imagine any perp noticing the difference in a 20 gauge 7/8 oz slug and a 12 gauge 1 oz slug inside of 15 yards. Massive trauma to the torso with and rapid blood loss.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have thought about getting a home defense shotty or modifying one of mine. I am wondering if a youth 20 gauge would be a good base. I can't imagine any perp noticing the difference in a 20 gauge 7/8 oz slug and a 12 gauge 1 oz slug inside of 15 yards. Massive trauma to the torso with and rapid blood loss.

I'm not sure of the ballistic data, but I would agree with you.

Point and Laugh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's one of mine. Stoeger P350 12 gauge, 28" barrel with a ridiculous mag extension. It holds 14 2.75" shells. It serves no practical purpose, but it sure is fun to blast clays out in the pasture.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Here's one of mine. Stoeger P350 12 gauge, 28" barrel with a ridiculous mag extension. It holds 14 2.75" shells. It serves no practical purpose, but it sure is fun to blast clays out in the pasture.

This is a must have on a public land dove or waterfowl hunt!!!!! Long plug of course..................the look on the GW's face!:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom