I'm a fan of shotguns, why is this forum dead?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Point and Laugh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a must have on a public land dove or waterfowl hunt!!!!! Long plug of course..................the look on the GW's face!:)

You should see the looks I got from the old men at the gun club when I took it to a trap shoot!
I have other guns for hunting, but I have taken this one with most of a broomstick in the mag. It has a really nice set of Gobblestopper fiber sights.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a lot of shotty pics. Only one tactical. All of the rest are double SXS, or doubles with some classic pumps and semi autos mixed in.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398741584.872500.jpg

Point and Laugh

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Needs a bayonet..
And a side-saddle with 6 more rounds.

Has a 4 round side saddle. And I do have a bayonet for it. Made it out of a SOG Tanto blade machete.
The bayonet is just too much, but I figured the whole thing is an example of stupid overkill, so why not?
BTW, the bayonet was on it when I took it to the trap shoot.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picked an old Rem Mohawk48 12 ga. took it out and put some rounds through it. S-I-L wants it bad, will probably end up with it soon. But, it does look neat sitting between my 1100 and Grandpa's Rem 11.

Elm Creek Smith

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a Remington 870 Express with the 28 inch RemChoke vent-rib barrel and the 20 inch rifle-sighted slug barrel. The finish is about off the woodwork, so I'm looking at Blackhawk Tupperware with a pistol-grip adjustable stock and an 18 inch Parkerized cylinder bore tube for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom