I'm new

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meetyyeety69

Marksman
Reaction score
We spent some time in Rairai Idaho a couple of years ago in our travels. Were you anywhere close?
Traveling while young takes a certain ability to do so. We are older nomads, so I'd like to hear your story.
If by Rairai you mean Ririe then yes I've spent a lot of time up there. It's about 2 hours from me but I love that area. I've got a long story haha. Been all over the place and had many jobs. Everything from dairy work to ranching and even got a degree in welding. Got out of the navy in December and sort of just going with the flow for now.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If by Rairai you mean Ririe then yes I've spent a lot of time up there. It's about 2 hours from me but I love that area. I've got a long story haha. Been all over the place and had many jobs. Everything from dairy work to ranching and even got a degree in welding. Got out of the navy in December and sort of just going with the flow for now.
Yes, that's it. We loved that little bar in town that had all the mounted animals inside from gators to whatever. Fun place with a lot of friendly people.
The RV park there owned by the city was incredible. Not expensive and maintained beautifully. Like living on a golf course.
One of the RV friends we are traveling with right now grew up in the Ririe area. His parents came from there. Farmed there.

meetyyeety69

Marksman
Reaction score
Yes, that's it. We loved that little bar in town that had all the mounted animals inside from gators to whatever. Fun place with a lot of friendly people.
The RV park there owned by the city was incredible. Not expensive and maintained beautifully. Like living on a golf course.
One of the RV friends we are traveling with right now grew up in the Ririe area. His parents came from there. Farmed there.
We have a lot of bars in small towns like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom