In 15 minutes, I'll be unemployed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh she works... believe me, she works. I'm not one of those who thinks a woman without a paying job isn't "working". We just came back from the monthly board meeting for a non-profit we are on (she is the President of the Board) and I was astounded at what we have accomplished just in the last 6 months since she took over. It is INCREDIBLE! And taking care of the house, me, The Boy, my own parents half the time, lol. It's been something else, and I am blessed to have her as a 100% partner. We are in agreement on almost everything, almost never even disagree, much less actually "fight". We've NEVER had a screaming match, nothing like that - and some of you who know what we've been through know that's amazing in itself. lol

She works. And I appreciate it and this is a big part, too, of why I want to be here - to shoulder some more of the responsibility and workload so she doesn't have to do it ALL. I'm looking forward to it, too.

Thanks to all for your congrats and encouragement. It's been a tough decision and quite daunting to think about a 50% pay cut, but I think we're going to make it. We're trusting God to lead us.

Not to mention that she "starred" in a certain video when she outran a bunch of guys in high heels. Good on her as well.

D.M.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the update, I had never heard of this, pretty cool.
And a hole lot better than what I had thought at first.
It took a half pint of 90 proof to get that first vision out of my head.:drunk5:

Latest posts

Top Bottom