Interesting Browning Buckmark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cocobolo is a beautiful wood. I had an Alembic bass that I sold recently w/ cocobolo. I also have a Status Empathy w/ cocobolo top & back....sweet.
Nice pistol!

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, what do you guys think, a 7 inch Trail Lite barrel, or a 5.5 inch threaded barrel with a compensator. Not that it needs a compensator, but they look really cool.

Go with the 5.5" threaded, but instead of the comp get a muffler;) They look so much cooler and your ears (and neighbors:D) will thank you.

[Broken External Image]

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1, or just get the 4" and a can. One of these days I want to upgrade to the UDX grip with the improved slide. Here's mine:

ai151.photobucket.com_albums_s157_Glocktogo_CIMG2748.jpg

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock, that is very cool, gives me a lot to think about. Also, what do you think about that sight? I don't know a lot about them and would be interested in hearing more.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not one I'd use for "hard use" applications, but for what I'm doing with it, I like it a lot. The biggest drawbacks are difficulty finding the dot until you get used to it and the lack of positive click windage and elevation adjustments. This is the main drawback to all the holographic weapons sights except the EoTech.

OUgunnut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always thought the gold triggers are hideous so I refinished mine. I can't wait till my form 4 is approved for the SWR Spectre I ordered.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom