Interesting observation at mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Three years ago my wife was stopped in Norman for expired annual sticker. It was four months late. I have no idea if I received a notice, or if I just was too busy to handle it, but the Norman fine was $110, and then the penalty at the tag agent was another $100. I haven’t forgotten a tag since then.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i quess i just took it for granted that since i get a notice for all my vehicles and always have that everyone does so im sorry for the comment, they quit sending out notices for DL years and years ago.

I put all my bill due date on my calendar on my computer and it gives me a popup on both my phone and computer whatever time i put in before each bill is due usually the day before.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here about 2 weeks ago the state set up a inspection roadblock here in town and they employed a city and county officer to help and wife went thru it and her 3rd brake light was out so they made her pull over, well the city officer walked up to get her info and as i have taught her years ago she handed her ccl to him with her other info(even thou not required now) and he begin to berate her demanding he search her truck and purse for the weapon even thou she told him she didnt have it with her and she told him he wasnt searching without a warrant then the state guy comes up and ask what was taking so long and the city told him he had to do a search and the state said nope not lawful, and her is when the fun begins, the city told the state that this was his town and the state has no jurisdiction there and the state guy tore him and new hole real and took him by the collar and lead him away as he told the wife to leave and get the light fix and wife said he was still eating that city guys butt out as she watched in her rear view mirror.

Latest posts

Top Bottom