International TD-4 dozer Crawler

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mid 40’s TD-4 dozer crawler. Needs a radiator and the shifter fixed. We drove it to where it sits 18 months ago. Hydraulics work and it drove fine. If you need it, come get it. Thanks. Message me
This reminds me of a story, most things do at my age. There was an ad in the Tulsa World yeras ago, under livestock, it read, " 25 black baldy heifers for sale, or trade, for anything that don't eat, or get out!" I guess this struck a cord because I was trying to be a cattle baron at the time, but had to give up that HOBBY when I retired from my real job, because that hobby was to expansive for a retired guy!!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
This might pass the giant dump truck as the item most wanted and least needed by OSA folks. It would almost be worth getting it loaded to see the look on the wife's face when she saw it the first time.

Someone get it and keep us posted on the YT with progress.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
On a gasoline pony motor or the same motor?
FYI, Pete from the Just a Few Acres Farm YouTube channel restored an old International (MD, IIRC) tractor that starts on gasoline then switches over to diesel on the same engine. He did a series of videos on it, so you can see how it works if you want.

Latest posts

Top Bottom