Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do?! SBD here (Silent But Deadly - no I'm not a Ninja. I just got gas). Been a sand bag for too long. And now I need to post in the WTB section but can't cause I never posted before. CCW holder from Chandler/OKC. Am rebuilding my collection. Sold most of it after getting married a dozen years ago. Gettin' set up for reloading again. Lee auto indexing press, Lyman tumbler, cheapy FA digital scale. Am a CZ and CZ clone fan. Was shooting them long before they were popular. Just 19 more to go and I can post in the WTS/WTB forum. :Heya:

A-rod

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone...I've been a member for several years now, unfortunatly this is my first time back in a year. Been busy with grad school, moving, and raising a little one.

I'm glad to have some time to get back in the groove of participating in discussions and seeing what I've been missing the last year.

csmith441

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well HI... I have been reading this forum for a while just never joined...

My addiction to firearms has gotten worse. So I thought I could get support form like minded people.

Open carry could be a great thing!!!!

Rhino4552

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all, Ive got a few friends that are on this site and I have been looking around for awhile and just finally joined. Glad to be in the midst of such firearm professionals. :)

zodiii

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi guys, and gals!

New around these parts. Just recently got back into shooting, and now I'm addicted again. I'm currently in Tulsa, about to move back to Stillwater to work on my Master's in Telecom.

Just purchased my first pistol (Well, first pistol I can call mine that isn't one of my Father's collection), an SA XD40. I love shooting, and am looking forward to starting my own collection.

Currently, I have an SA XD40, Ruger 10/22, and my trusty Marlin 30/30 Lever.

Looking forward to annoying everyone here with my cynicism and general misanthropy.

Highplains

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Neighbors, being from the panhandle I may have a bit of a different perspective than some, like dry air and being able to see New Mexico from my back porch. but still an "okie". Have some warm feelings for Green Country also. I have been lurking in the forums for a while now so I figured it was time to join. My big question: What are the odds that our "governor" will sign the open carry bill on his desk?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey hey, just found this intro thread, been lurking a little off and on for awhile. I used to be more heavily involved with shooting sports/reloading/CC/etc. but then i got married and time was harder to come by. Its been over 10 years really since i have had time to go to the range or reload ammo so i'm out of the loop i feel like. Now i'm looking to get the wife and son more involved in shooting as well as renew ny CCW lisence as well as get my wife one too. Every since the Open Carry petition was started (by me and my friend Russ:werd:) I have been considering renewing my lisence that i let expire because concelament was just too much of a pita for me. So i carry i in my truck only for now. Now with the possible OC law becomming reality, i'm looking for a different sidearm in a .40S&W...Saw a nice P99 here in the classifieds and pending wifes approval, i'll own it... or maybe i should just get it and tell her later:scratch: After all, its easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission right? :D
Tryed posting in that classified add thread and it wouldn't allow me to, anyone have any idea why?
Anyway, i'll be poppin in and out hear and there hoping to lean a few things.

jeffhill71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well not really too much to say about myself. I guess you could classify me as a gun toting pastor. I enjoy shooting as a hobby but am most interested in protecting my home, my family and my rights.

I am very happy to say that all of my family (with the exception of my 2 year old) know how to safely handle a gun and shoot for self defense.

I am also a christian recording artist which keeps me pretty busy.

My wife and I are proud members of the NRA.

Other than all of that, we are just your semi normal all american family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom