Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomerPI

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi All.

Getting ready to tick over to the half century mark here :hot: Will shoot anything I can get my hands on, but I figure there's a few more like that here :woohoo1: Gun safe: rifles, carbines, bolt actions, shotguns, semi-auto pistols, single action shooters.

I am lucky that we have an outdoor range, but have spent plenty of time at H&H when hanging out in OKC.

CCL hoping OC gets passed soon :hyper:

NRA Lifetime Member

tactical paint

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Group !! My name is jason and I live in the mustang area. I work as a Deputy Sheriff for Canadian County. My part time gig is painting guns Ive been doing that for the past 4 years. I carry a FFL and buy and sell guns often. If there is anything I can do to help a fellow gun owner Im there.

Im allways starting new projects in the shop my latest is grip work it's turned out to be quite popular. Im getting all kinds of request. Ive seen people doing this grip work for awhile on the glocks and springfields so I figured I would just jump in the mix and man have I been getting the calls.

Thats all I can think of right now for a introduction !!!!

6shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi to all, been awhile since I have checked out the site but, still a great site. I have a question if anyone cares to advise. I have some 9mm Black Tallon ammo that I have had for some time (12 years). Now since I have my CC can I use this in my carry firearm?

MilitaryBolt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone I've been lurking around too. There is just so much good reading that I haven't had a chance to post anything.
I live in OKC and enjoy most all of the shooting sports and participate in many of the different competitions mainly Military Bolt matches and Bullseye.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember the ones that are keeping our country safe both here and overseas.

Ron

Colddeadhands

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,

Semi-new guy here. I am the artist formerly known as Landshark. I got laid off a while back and I used my work computer to access OSA. I could not get back on because I had registered under my work email address. Now I am back in action. Does anyone know if I could get my old post count back??

Thanks,
Brian

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! New to the site and thought Id say hi. I grew up in Newkirk Spent three years in Duncan working for a Oilfield Service company and know Im living on OKC and working for the City of Edmond. Im looking to join a shooting club. Ive been to H&H a few times but in my opion its to expensive to shoot there. Im looking foward to getting to know y'all

mmcmsw

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all, been here for awhile and thought it about time to introduce myself. First off, I'm a retired Navy Master Chief Petty Officer (been retired from the navy for several years, but still work to support my hobbies). I currently work as a truckdriver (mostly local, but occasionly OTR). I ride a Honda VTX cruiser whenever I can get it out. Just got back into shooting about 5 years ago and took up reloading about a year ago. I am a CCL holder and firmly belive in 2A rights. I've really enjoyed reading the forum, and look forward to becoming a productive member. Skip

tin can

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just thought I would say a quick hello to everyone. Cant believe I just recently found this site. Looks like a lot of good people here. I live in the s.w. okc area, am former usmc and love to shoot. Its great to meet you all!!!

Mike

mayerichm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey yall, just new to the site and wanted to tell everyone how helpful and informative it is. It was recommended to me by my boss and i've spent endless hours surfing ever since. Located out in Cordell (BFE). Thanks for the info and keep it comming!!!

Michael

Latest posts

Top Bottom