Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanedd1422

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I have recently moved into the Tulsa area from the Lawton area. It is nice being somewhere where you can actually go shoot that isn't your friend's farm. My friend suggested I join this site and I am loving it. Look forward to talking with everyone.

Bud Bundy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Newbe from Tulsa, caught the bug after taking a CCL class and have shot at the range several times since. Actually went hunting this year, first time in 20 years and loved it (even though we didn't see a thing). This site is great for the novice like me to soak in all the information and knowledge on this site.

RezMan

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I got turned on to this site by my brother here in Mustang.
Grew up in western Oklahoma hunting. Love long range shooting, like stretching them barrels out on the prairie dogs and targets. Currently into the AR mode. Love to hunt. Always heading out whenever I get the chance. Living in Mustang so it's real easy to get out and about to the hunting spots. Also an artist, all different types of media, and beginning to engrave things. Got me a Lindsay AirGraver, currently working on a knife project. Oh yeah, I'm gearing up for a cow elk hunt on the Southern Ute Indian Reservation in January. That's it for now. Please pray for our Troops!

Long Barrel 44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys and gals. Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Rex from Tulsa area. Progun40 turned me on to this web site and must say I think its really cool. I like pistols in large calibers and accurate rifles. I love the outdoors, shooting, hunting, and fishing. I would just like to say thanks for having me.

Rex

Cdemoss

Marksman
Reaction score
Hello everybody. I am fairly new to this site. I live in Norman and was looking for the sticky that used to exist with a list of all kinds of gun merchandise sites. Does anybody know what happened to it, or if I am just missing it?
-Cody

redline

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I just registered and thought I'd say hello, I am really glad to have found this site. i've been in tulsa for almost 2 years and been lookin to get involved in the firearm community here for a while. I used to shoot a bit of IDPA and would like to get back into it here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom