Intruders 0 - Homeowner's Son 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The stupid twit ABC news babe tonight repeated the "stand your ground" foolishness. Somehow, she couldn't hear me loudly calling her a twit...

Also they had an interview with the driver - couldn't believe that happened...:ooh2:

Hold. The. Phone. Are you telling me the players can't hear me when I yell at the game on TV?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grandpa has got it wrong, you catch someone in your home you don't wait to see what their intentions are. The victim only saw three people could have been 5. He never really knew how many people there were, he could hear them talking outside his door. I noticed he was reluctant do disarm until he was sure the sheriff's office had someone there.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, I didn't read every post, but I did read a lot that said it would never be random. That's absolute ********! We were a victim of a random home invasion...it freakin' happens. It happened on a snow day when these high school thugs thought they could go around thieving people. Wrong! My very grown boys were also at home. The ass hats saw my boys after they broke through the door and ran...thank God! No one got hurt. The police told us they wished they had to sweep them off our porch. Fortunately they continued and got caught a few weeks later. Very lucky they were still alive around here with that behavior.

Should you know someone, especially someone's kid, who thinks this is a righteous endeavor...it's gonna get them dead.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wagoner County Assistant DA and Sheriff just had a joint news conference. No charges for son, three counts murder for driver.

Sheriff expressed his department supports 2A and protecting home.
I think most of us who live out here near this incident are glad we have a tough and seemingly fair DA and sheriffs dept who understand 2A. The news conference was pretty clear, the homeowners son did everything right, and the intruders did everything wrong, including the driver. Her lil jailhouse interview did not help her case at all, she got slammed with 6 charges.

Latest posts

Top Bottom