Iowa State

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder to myself if the OU win alone is enough to keep Strong employed at Texas.

I've also wondered if he's back on the hot seat. Looks like they may be headed for a 1-3 record against teams in the state of Texas, only beating Rice. This will be a significant burr under the saddle of the big money UT guys, IMO.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder to myself if the OU win alone is enough to keep Strong employed at Texas.
I seriously doubt they'll fire Strong after his 2nd year. Doing so would bring out the "Racist" card from all those that would throw it. For good or bad, I bet he'll get at least 3 years at Texas...

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've also wondered if he's back on the hot seat. Looks like they may be headed for a 1-3 record against teams in the state of Texas, only beating Rice. This will be a significant burr under the saddle of the big money UT guys, IMO.

I hope so. I was not a Strong can from the start. I appreciate his faith and his previous success, but did not feel that they would translate to Texas. So far, they have not. I have family that are Strong fans, but their patience is wearing thin quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom