Is a fanny pack ghey, even for hunting use only?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use one its a Remington cheapo from wally world but I like it. It has 2 compartments in the front and a watter bottle and extra couple of add on/take off compartments. I use one for my binos and range finder. I love it it keeps everything I need right in front of me so movement is kept at a minimum.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a camo "lumbar pack" style that I swear by. Problem with a granny pack (:P) is that when you add weight (like rounds) it'll sag and be uncomfortable. Lumbar is better cuz it has the shoulder straps to keep it up and alot of pouches. Something like this is nice:

http://www.amazon.com/Allen-Company...8NBU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321986011&sr=8-1

And they even call it a fanny pack, since that's what you're in to ;)

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
um, how about it's GAY :wave:
Don't wear fanny packs. No matter the label on them. If you're a dude without frosted tips and a necklace wearing a fannypack, you obviously have a gun.

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i have one that i use its about year old from Cabelo's. so when i go out coyote hunting it can carry my foxpro---external speaker (front pouch)---remote for foxpro---extra batteries :)---extra rounds---bottle water in the other 5 small attached pockets. keeps my hands free for the shooting sticks and rifle when walking from set to set. one of the best damn things i have for hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom