is this a disease or what!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai272.photobucket.com_albums_jj170_bink98xcab_103_1466.jpg

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well i have several more guns but this i just the all black ones, and yeah i have sheets, but i also have a 6 month old boy thats likes to make a mess of em, did i miss something "BUBBA gunsmithing" , "stock setup"?

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well i have several more guns but this i just the all black ones, and yeah i have sheets, but i also have a 6 month old boy thats likes to make a mess of em, did i miss something "BUBBA gunsmithing" , "stock setup"?

They're referring to the strange AK setup you've got going...it just looks funny because you're still running the original hunting stock with the modified FCG and pistol grip.

I have no doubt that functionally it works fine. I believe their complaint is with the aesthetics of your setup.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no doubt that functionally it works fine. I believe their complaint is with the aesthetics of your setup.

Not really a complaint, it's just weird to go through that much trouble of converting a Saiga and not switch the sporterized stock out for something a little more...traditional Kalashnikov.

Latest posts

Top Bottom