is this a disease or what!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not really a complaint, it's just weird to go through that much trouble of converting a Saiga and not switch the sporterized stock out for something a little more...traditional Kalashnikov.

yeah it may be a lil sore on the eyes, but its one those not quite finished back of the closet projects, i just never got around to getting new funiture, and with the long barrel im really unsure how its gonna look?

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...and with the long barrel im really unsure how its gonna look?

Ahh...Better, I think, but don't listen to my BS. Keep it however you like it. If the longer stock works better for you, then by all means forget about it. AKs aren't supposed to be pretty anyways, but I guess I'm just a traditionalist.

Here's a converted .308:

ai77.photobucket.com_albums_j75_OldnMoldy_Saiga308Converted.jpg

Did you do the conversion yourself?

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess, well, you like guns.

The disease only gets worse (for your wife). And better (for you).

A cure has yet to be found.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well i gotta agree it doesnt look all that great, like i said its one of those thngs that just got threw on the back burner, and does look strange, but it does the job. yeah i did it myself

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, it is a disease, if you want to make it in to a terminal disease get your C&F FFL and send a signed copy to every place that sells guns in Shotgun News. But I was one of the lucky ones, I let the C&R expire and sold all the military weapons. Of course that was after 25 years of counseling.:drunk:

Latest posts

Top Bottom