Its about that time AGAIN!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uniquediversity

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4x4's are for amateurs. the pros can drive around in a 4x2 truck with an empty bed. been doing it since i was 16. heck i can even get around in my lightning if i wanted to. done it two years ago.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4x4's are for amateurs. the pros can drive around in a 4x2 truck with an empty bed. been doing it since i was 16. heck i can even get around in my lightning if i wanted to. done it two years ago.
I wish there was more people like you. That way when I am going to work this winter, they don't get out and wave their arms for me to stop.

Paulinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both our vehicles are 4x4. And when the snow got DEEP, nothing was on the road but 4x4...except one two ton army truck that was 6x6, lol. 4x4 does not make anyone a better driver, but I'm from montana, and nobody asks this question in montana. they ALL own at least one 4x4.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back a few year ago when Fourwheeler mag did it's Vs issue ,they had a 2wd and 4wd S10 on the same snow covered mountin road ,the 4wd went about 100 yds more before getting shuck.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, 4X4s are for amateurs; pros can do it without the extra drive wheels. Wannabes need a crutch.

HAHAHAHAH!!! Come to the farm with me. On a dry day. Winner buys the beer. :D
I like 6 point Coors light, so pick some up before you come.

On a wet day, you won't get there. I'll meet you on the asphalt, and we will drink beer and figure out how to get your vehicle out of the ditch. :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

HAHAHA! another asphalt commando to pull out! :D

I love the story about, "I got 2WD with a posi-trac, and I can go anywhere a 4wd can go.......

Ok, come to the farm, and bring the above beer for me as you will fail miserably.

I love this thread, and the old one, about 4wd braking in the snow/ice.
;d

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck I hope we get a bunch of snow this year. And if the 4WD's need to help this FWD well then so be it!!! Otherwise I hope all 2WD,FWD,AWD and 4WD keep it out of the ditches. Again bring on the snow.... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom