It's human!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the more interesting stories I have been following and if it turns out to be true instead of a hoax it bring up some interesting questions.

In the new documentary, a DNA sample from bone marrow extracted from the specimen, was analyzed by scientists at a prestigious American university. (Stanford University)

They concluded that it was an 'interesting mutation' of a male human that had survived post-birth for between six and eight years.

‘I can say with absolute certainty that it is not a monkey.

'It is human - closer to human than chimpanzees. It lived to the age of six to eight,’ said Garry Nolan, director of stem cell biology at Stanford University's School of Medicine in California.

'Obviously, it was breathing, it was eating, it was metabolizing.

'It calls into question how big the thing might have been when it was born.'

[Broken External Image]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...y-human-claim-scientists-new-documentary.html

Some of the question that come to my mind is this is real.

1) With the many stories that aliens did breed with humans in the past, is this maybe one of the aliens young?
2) With the way this thing looks, could the alien abduction stories be some kind of a racial memory?
3) As small as it is, could these things be the origins of Faerie stories?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not going for laughs Iggy. If this is true it is very interesting. According to Stanford University it is human and is about 6 inches tall. It was 6 to 8 years old when it died. Like I said, if this is not a hoax it brings up some interesting questions, at least for those of us with a questioning mind. Click the link and read it for yourself. I have read it on other sites but the one I linked as the best pics.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's this repetitive phrase in your posts that goes, "if this is not a hoax''
I think maybe this is a hoax, but I hate to say so.

It could very well be a hoax. It will not be the first time scientist have been tricked and will not be the last. Heck some still believe in man made global warming! :D

Seriously on something like this I never close my mind until I have as many facts as I can get. If Stanford University really did check it out and have not been fooled in some way then the fun begins. Is the DNA entirely human? Is it a mix with a species we already know about or something we have not seen before? Were there more of them or is this a one off mutation? How big was it when born? How big would it have gotten if it reached full size? etc, etc, etc.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No this is true. I worked with a guy about like this back in the 70's at a power plant on the east coast. He was so little his apartment that was built for small people was actually free. They called the apartment complex Stay Free Mini Pads........

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well, that certainly is interesting.

Yep!!!

No this is true. I worked with a guy about like this back in the 70's at a power plant on the east coast. He was so little his apartment that was built for small people was actually free. They called the apartment complex Stay Free Mini Pads........

That joke is sold old even I had forgotten it, and so bad I forgot it on purpose. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom