It's human!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a lillipute.

fc03.deviantart.net_fs24_f_2008_004_1_a_Finding_Lilliput_by_potyzeff.jpg

if anyone needs me, i'll be in my bunk...:preocc:

JustPlainStrange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mermaids was not meant to be taken seriously but they are claiming this is not a hoax. I will believe it when I see others confirm it but for now I am keeping an open mind.

Of course not, it's hard to sell something when it's claimed to be a hoax right out of the starting gate. Scratch that, I forgot about Amish Mafia.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course not, it's hard to sell something when it's claimed to be a hoax right out of the starting gate. Scratch that, I forgot about Amish Mafia.

True but the Mermaids film said up front that it was not real, just most people did not catch that part. This on the other hand has this,
Dr Steven Greer, who led the project and documentary, has hit back at critics who claim the body is a hoax.

'The CAT scan clearly shows internal chest organs -lungs and what appears to be the remains of a heart structure,' he said.

'There is absolutely no doubt that the specimen is an actual organism and that it is not a hoax of any kind.

'This fact has been confirmed by Dr. Nolan and Dr. Lachman at Stanford.''

So while I think it still could be a hoax, I am willing to keep an open mind. At least until I get around to looking up background on the doctors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom