It's human!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the more interesting stories I have been following and if it turns out to be true instead of a hoax it bring up some interesting questions.

[Broken External Image]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...y-human-claim-scientists-new-documentary.html

Some of the question that come to my mind is this is real.

1) With the many stories that aliens did breed with humans in the past, is this maybe one of the aliens young?
2) With the way this thing looks, could the alien abduction stories be some kind of a racial memory?
3) As small as it is, could these things be the origins of Faerie stories?

could you imagine stumbling across an island or area in south america full of those things?

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
could you imagine stumbling across an island or area in south america full of those things?

Screw the island,... I'd hate to encounter that scientist with gigantic hands. You could work backwards and determine the height of the scientist, like they do with shark teeth. Maybe that would make him 85ft tall. How did he get through college when he was that big?? Amazing.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screw the island,... I'd hate to encounter that scientist with gigantic hands. You could work backwards and determine the height of the scientist, like they do with shark teeth. Maybe that would make him 85ft tall. How did he get through college when he was that big?? Amazing.

he probably didnt go to college. he just dissected us to learn.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Don't look now, but that is your new proctologist. Now drop your draws and bend over. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom