January 16th USSA Pro Am club match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was talking with J&K bullet guy last night about this side match and was wondering if the shotgun portion is going to run pro am style or open time shoot everything style? We are wondering because if it's shoot everything I've gotta come up with a good way to carry enough shells to complete the stage with my antique gun. I'f the answer is in this thread and I'm just dumb, please forgive me. lol...

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that we've established that I'm dumb, would it be possible to answer the original question? lol... Open time or par time for the shotgun side match stage?

Sorry Rusty that one was just too easy my friend. I'm waiting on one of my newbie shooting buddys to tell me if he is going to Tulsa with me. If not I'm down for riding with you guys if you still have space. I'll let you know later today.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There will be five stages including the timed stage. One of these stages will be large, 30-40 plates, with a lot of movement. After the regular shoot, we will be having a shotgun side match on the afore mentioned stage.

I guess I read too much into this. I was under the impression the shotgun side match would be timed instead of par time. What is going to be the shotgun par time for this course?

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry Rusty that one was just too easy my friend. I'm waiting on one of my newbie shooting buddys to tell me if he is going to Tulsa with me. If not I'm down for riding with you guys if you still have space. I'll let you know later today.

No problem Jessie... lol... it was a soft toss I figured you'd appreciate. I still have a spot left if you need it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have never shot one but maybe if the Saiga's are so fast we should start with the Saiga unloaded and the antiques loaded. That would even things up a litle more.

Then we could place a small side bet too. :rubhands:

I'm still waiting for my boss to tell me if I have to work Saturday. If not, I'm your huckleberry! :)

acpjosh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I read too much into this. I was under the impression the shotgun side match would be timed instead of par time. What is going to be the shotgun par time for this course?
Not sure yet. Par will be the same as pistol times, and for this particular stage it will be 18-21. I gotta do par times today or tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom