January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The illumination is tops. You can see it on "1" in direct sunlight. Check out Scott Parks the next time we are all up there. It is swarovsky quality glass at a $700 price point. It is also one of the only true 1x as well.

M

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Olyeller must be sniffin Cera Coat fumes. The Meopta is brighter than a super nova on steroids. On 4 (they turn up to 7) it is as bright as a Aim Point turned all the way up. Go Meopta and never look back! KurtM

sparks40

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The illumination is tops. You can see it on "1" in direct sunlight. Check out Scott Parks the next time we are all up there. It is swarovsky quality glass at a $700 price point. It is also one of the only true 1x as well.

M

Going to out there this weekend and would be happy to let anyone take a look/shot or two thru the Meopta. Hopefully that's what Mike ment when he said to "check me out"!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
353 yards?!? I've never shot over 100 yards, something tells me that I will be better off taking the penalty for failure to neutralize than wasting my time and ammo and save my practice for actual practice.

Don't sweat the long stuff. There will likely be more missing than hitting once we get over 100. If this is your first time shooting over 100 under a timer it will be humbling and motivating. I've only done it once at the Arkansas match last year and I missed everything past 200 with 4x scope. It definately didn't ruin the match for me.

If you're gonna shoot irons get online ASAP and order a $7 skinny frint sight post. KNS makes one and it will make it a lot easier on you. Kurt and Mike can probably give you other places to go for the front posts as well.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jessie, seems to me you never asked about which scope to get, nor did you look at them before you bought. A Meopta K-Dot has been within your reach everytime you drop by. As to the thin front sight, I just chuck mine up in a drill and file it down to the width I want...how high tech is that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom