January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not want to go prone in snow.

Jesse, when are we gonna do some SG practice?

Do you want to go to USSA on the 16th for the ProAm/Shotgun side match with me?
Other than that I plan to hit the range for several hours on the 17th and the 24th to shoot a little long range stuff with all 3 guns.
I have never shot my AR past 300 or my pistol past 30 with the current zero's. I'll probably be running several slugs down the Benelli as well.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is official. The one and only Benny Hill will be joining us along with Ty Gentry, Merlin Orr and James Gill. We are honored to have them all up from south Texas. For those of you that don't know James Gill, he is a Marine that lost a leg and an eye in Iraq, and still not only shoots 3-gun, but has volunteered to go back and fight against the terrorists for us.

Gettin closer now!

Mike

sparks40

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is official. The one and only Benny Hill will be joining us along with Ty Gentry, Merlin Orr and James Gill. We are honored to have them all up from south Texas. For those of you that don't know James Gill, he is a Marine that lost a leg and an eye in Iraq, and still not only shoots 3-gun, but has volunteered to go back and fight against the terrorists for us.

Gettin closer now!

Mike

And the Oklahoma 3 gun match will never be the same again........ Can't wait!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang this match has the feel of a major match for sure. Speaking of major matches are there any talks with the gun club as to when we will be holding an actual major match with entry fees, prize tables, sponsors, and top competitors in 2010? I need to clear the calendar ASAP.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm shooting a 1X red dot............and I am not allowed to change optics during the match......so I will shoot the long distance with that set-up?

- AR Lower parts other than grip, trigger, disconnector, hammer
- Magpul ACS or Vltor EMOD
- Buffer assembly and tube
- YHM free float mid diamond
- 1911 extended mag well
- 10 or 8 rnd 1911 mags
- 1911 extended mag release

if you plan to run a 1x red dot you might want to look at adding a 3-4x magnifyer with a flip to the side type mount. Or a good set of BUIS with a thin front site post It's gonna be really tough to hit those 10" targets at 350 when your dot covers them completely up.
The other option would be to check out the Millet DMS. Wormydog1724 picked on up a few months ago with a mount for under $200 brand new.

For your other gun parts you need you might check out the Brian Enos classifieds forum and/or post a WTB on there. There are a bunch if competitive shooters over there and lots of stuff for sale.

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dang this match has the feel of a major match for sure. Speaking of major matches are there any talks with the gun club as to when we will be holding an actual major match with entry fees, prize tables, sponsors, and top competitors in 2010? I need to clear the calendar ASAP.

It's called High Plains! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom