January 30th 3-Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess I never did ask about scopes did I Kurt? I just saw that Taran Butler with his magnificent hair had one in all of the magazines so I figured if I wanted hair like that I better start with the Trijicon and work my way up. I will be asking to try that meopta next time I see you my friend.

I should have known that you built your front site Kurt.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Calm down "Cinder", I get up way too early out here to think straight! Sorry about the "I" thing, but you got to admit....there is an I in your team if you spell it that way!

mike_pinto

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If LPH has it, it's gotta be the best! :)

Cinder, there is nothing wrong with the Trijicon, but the Meopta doesn't miss. I still think you should shoot irons for the 30th. We were going to give Kurt odds that he would still whoop up on you with a Winchester '94. :)

The longest shot is only going to be 354 yards.

M

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Calm down "Cinder", I get up way too early out here to think straight! Sorry about the "I" thing, but you got to admit....there is an I in your team if you spell it that way!

I always thought Jesse played for that team.:lmfao:

and badge bunnie, you stay out of serious threads. Men are talking here......

hd_rider13

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Elgin (The "I don't want to live in Lawton" town)
Well, since I haven't got my new lower put together yet, I borrowed a friends lower to see how I could do with my 2x Vortex at 300 yards.

I held most of the rounds inside a 9 inch circle, but this was really concentrating on the fundamentals, so I wasn't rushed by a timer.

This guys lower also had standard parts in it, so trigger control was a little off. My new lower will have a Chip McCormick 3.5 lb trigger, so I should have a little more trigger control.

Anyway, I think I am going to stick with my el cheapo Vortex for now, and see what happens at the match since it is my first 3-gun.

I keep looking at all the other nice sites like the Meopta, Trijicon, and Night Force, but I think I want to look at some of them on someelse's gun before I drop $800 for a new set-up.

Besides, I still need new glass for my 700, and I'm looking at a Nikon Monarch, so there's another 400-500 I gotta spend.

Thanks for all the help, and I apolagize to those that are in my squad........I'm going to fail miserably.......just forewarning you.

Brad

Latest posts

Top Bottom