Jeffrey Epstein Arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Either he gets off very light, or he’s a dead man walking. He has too much dirt on the most powerful people in the world.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-jeffrey-epstein-found-135406814.html

Wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein was found on the floor of his jail cell with bruises on his neck early this week while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, a person familiar with the matter said Thursday.

It was not clear whether the injuries were self-inflicted or from an assault, said the person, who was not authorized to discuss the case and spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

th

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If could somehow injure himself adequately but not too seriously, he could be admitted to a local hospital and pay some of his associates to "bail him out." He has a psychiatric disorder but no one has mentioned it yet.
However, Hillary has mentioned her sadness about Epstein's suicide...
Hillary Clinton expresses shock and sadness for Jeffrey ...

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It amazes me how some of you guys get taken in by a satirical web site that is clearly marked as such. "The Best in Fake News"

"Hilary Clinton Expresses Shock and Sadness for Jeffrey Epstein's Upcoming Suicide"

From "The Most Reliable Source Of Fake News on The Planet"

Really? I mean, REALLY?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to worry dimcm, we all fall sometimes for silly jokes. I thought it was funny since there is supposed to be close to forty dead bodies attributed to the Clintons-specifically Hillary. As far as I know, she is responsible for the four at Benghazi and as for the others...who knows for sure?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting how quickly Hillary has comments.
Be it fake news or not, the Clinton crime family is circling the wagons.
Stand by my man act like the the Lewinsky affair.
They are both so power hungry thinking they and they alone run this country and it’s politics that they will cover for each other no matter what the indiscretions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom