Jeremiah Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Fuzzybritches

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

They tried it with Zima. Luckily, they failed.

They tried harder with Mike's Hard Lemonade. Once again, they were vanquished.

The latest, and perhaps most insidious, attempt is Jeremiah Weed. The forces of ***** Beer are everywhere, brothers and sisters. Don't let them use "manly" commercials to sell you on what's basically Smirnoff Ice.

Do your part! If any of your bros show up at the barbecue with Jeremiah Weed, slap them in the back of the head and name them for being a little *****. Then make them shotgun a Budweiser. It's God's way.

Last edited by a moderator:

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My introduction to alcohol was Mike's Hard Lemonade. I would sneak long "sips" from my mom's bottle when she would have get togethers back when I was in middle school haha.

I havent had one since those years...

Captain Fuzzybritches

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My introduction to alcohol was Mike's Hard Lemonade. I would sneak long "sips" from my mom's bottle when she would have get togethers back when I was in middle school haha.

I havent had one since those years...

***** beer is insidious because it's attractive to children.

If kids are going to drink, they should at least get started the right way.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back before notoriety gained by tall boy alco-pops and sweet tea vodka, weren't they known for some God-awful cherry bourbon liqueur crap made in Connecticut?

It's one nasty fail after another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom